|Prep Time||Cook Time||Servings||Net Carbs Per Serving|
|10min||30min||16 0.56″x0.56″ squares||2g|
[add full nutrition info]
- 9″x9″ Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Whisk or Hand Mixer
- Baking Spatula*
- 3/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 10 tbs Butter
- 2 oz Dark Chocolate (Lily’s Chocolate)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 178ºC.
- (Optional) Line the pan with parchment paper so that there’s extra coming over the sides for easy pull out.
- Grease the pan, even if it’s non-stick.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a bowl & mix.
Microwave – 1min to 1:30min
Double Boiler – Lol just watch it until it melts.
- In a separate bowl mix all the Dry iIngredients then add the butter chocolate.
- Spread the batter into pan and bake for 20-30min or until fork comes out clean when poked.